Home » , , , , » E Reader Recommendations

E Reader Recommendations


TLDR looking for recommendations for a reader in the 7-9inch range. Color preferred but a necessity.I'm sorry if this question has been asked a bunch before, I didn't see any posts directly for recommendations. I like to read quite a bit and with my job I often have time to do so. At my last job I had my own desk and office so I would keep whatever book I was reading there. Have a new job with similar amounts of down time but I move around to different areas more and don't have a specific desk/office that's mine to keep things in so I wanted to try an e reader out. Looking for long battery life and glare resistance. Would like color but not necessary. Something in the 7-9inch range. Considering a paperwhite atm but that doesnt have color. Thank you all in advance! via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/Ipl6vnc
Share this article :

Post a Comment