Home » , , , , » E Reader on one device for multiple languages

E Reader on one device for multiple languages


Hi,I have been reading my ebooks with Kindle app on iPad. Actually my Kindle ebooks are all in Japanese from Amazon Japan. Now I just started reading ebook in English from Amazon US. The problem I am facing now is that if I want to use just one device for both, I need to log in and log out every time to switch a bookshelf. If I have two devices, it is not a problem but I want to use just one device, iPad. I can look for ebook in English in Amazon Japan but it is more expensive and the selection is just limited.So I am thinking maybe I keep buying ebook for Japanese from Amazon Japan and use Kindle app on iPad strictly for it and I can start buying ebook in English from like Kobo US.Then I can use Kindle for Japanese books and Kobo for English books on just one iPad.I am not sure if this is the only solution for my situation. So I would like to hear your opinion or experience before I really start buying books from Kobo.Thanks. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/FpKHviB
Share this article :

Post a Comment