Home » , , , , » Convert problem

Convert problem


Hi there...plz help me to make sense of itI have lots of pdf files and I like to read things...But let's say my native language is gujarati and I have lot of gujarati pdf in my drive which have my native Gujarati font, the pdf is perfect..but they r too large like 100 mb and 300 mb and take so much time to load and renderI know why they r large because of pdf formats and utf and blah blah blahBut I heard that epub format is lesser in size, they have 5 to 10 % small size then pdf...now I want to convert those non english pdf to epub so I can save space and open ebooks faster...I've tried so many online tools and offline conversation software like calibre and doxillionepub generate but they look like this : !!£#£_÷&÷$£¥$€÷hsueuyrjfjjguriornrifirIdk if this is font isssue or encoding problem ??Anyone tell me how to convert non english language pdf to epub without those gibberish !×€×€ error and exact same font readable.Thanks... via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/beAp8X1
Share this article :

Post a Comment