Home » , , , , » Best apps for ebooks? Articles?

Best apps for ebooks? Articles?


I've just picked up a Boox e-reader and since I've got android with the play store on it what are some good places to get books? Free preferred and prefer books stored in the cloud with the option to download them when ready to read because of my limited storage... I didn't like kindle devices and nook devices because I'm locked into their systems... I mostly love Japanese comics and reading articles technology news and more... I could just hop over on the web browser and do most things but that eats lots of battery life having wifi on all the time and the Internet isn't really available everywhere like when i go camping for the weekend... What do you suggest? via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/wUc05vV
Share this article :

Post a Comment