Home » , , , , » No “download for offline reading” link on cloudLibrary website. Is it still possible to transfer my cloudLibrary titles to my kobo?

No “download for offline reading” link on cloudLibrary website. Is it still possible to transfer my cloudLibrary titles to my kobo?


Trying to get my cloudlibrary titles onto my kobo. Based on what I’ve seen, there should be a link on the cloudlibrary website for each borrowed title that allows you to download it for offline reading and then use Adobe Digital Editions to transfer the file. For me, there is no “Download for offline reading" link for any of the titles.Frustrated because I bought a Kobo specifically to put my cloudlibrary titles on it becasue my kindle won't allow it. I'm in California. Does anyone know if only certain libraries or countries allow the "Download for offline reading" feature?? Is there any other way to get my titles from my cloudlibrary onto my kobo? via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/lYdjhup
Share this article :

Post a Comment