Home » , , , , » How do I delete a book from Google Playbooks? 

How do I delete a book from Google Playbooks? 


I recently updated to the latest version of Google Playbooks, and have noticed that I can no longer delete books from my library. I can only "remove the download"  or "hide books" but neither of those actions actually delete the book. I don't even know how to unhide the books I "hid" instead of deleting.  For context, I have never bought an eBook from Google. Only Am*zon. The ebooks I import into Google Playbooks are my own. Google Playbooks is the closest thing to a decent ebook (ePub) reader on Android, but I absolutely hate it. I hate that I need the internet to read my own eBooks. It's stupid. Unfortunately, all the other alternatives are infinitely worse.  via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/8mCVLfw
Share this article :

Post a Comment