Home » , , , , » Why RICH GUYS are Heartless? I'm reading When His Eyes Opened and I FELT THIS

Why RICH GUYS are Heartless? I'm reading When His Eyes Opened and I FELT THIS


What will happen when a kind and innocent girl meets a heartless husband? This is the reason why When His Eyes Opened attracted me to read it!Our lives are so mediocre that fiction is a special companion to our lives. When His Eyes Opened is great, it makes you happy, makes you giggle, makes you cry, and makes you understand the meaning of life.Welp, I know that somehow this all seems too unreal but trust me, as I was reading this book chapter by chapter, I truly felt as if I'm literal Avery! But I wonder if I can actually get a man like ML. I'M JUST A BROKE GIRL. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/tKfs9eN
Share this article :

Post a Comment