Home » , , , , » Which app would you recommend for ereading ?

Which app would you recommend for ereading ?


Hi everyone,I just had the most infuriating experience with Apple native app, Books - it deleted without any apparent reason all the notes/highlights I added on my latest book. Weirdly enough, my other books are not victim of the same issue. Apple Assistance couldn't help in any way.Anyway, as I tried to retrieve all the data, I learned I couldn't actually save or export my annotations with Books nor locate the files used by the app.I'd love something on iOS that would have the same options but also provide more security about everything I might add - a synchronicity, a file dedicated to the user interactions or an option to add the modified ebook ?Does someone have an idea ?Thanks in advance(not an english native speaker, sorry if I'm unclear) via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/PLJgp8R
Share this article :

Post a Comment