Home » , , , , » Please, suggest me a good device for using it with koreader.

Please, suggest me a good device for using it with koreader.


Iwould like to buy new eBook device.Now I have Kindle Scribe, and I enjoyed it so much. But I not satisfied with built-in translation of Kindle Scribe. I'm looking for the eBook, that will allow to translate words with LLMs like chatgpt. It's would really great feature for language learning.And I read that with help of plugins, I could achieve my desired function with koreader.Unfortunately I cannot jailbreak my Kindle Scribe for using it with koreader, so I'm thinking to buy new device.So the main requirements are:1.Koreader and installing it's plugins support.2. Nice soft screen, not irritating to the eyes and backlit for reading in the dark.3.Big screen (My scribe 10,2", for me this size is perfect).4.Big battery capacity.5.The precense of stylus and ability to make notes with it would be a big plus.Thank you in advance for your help. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/qXLARV3
Share this article :

Post a Comment