Home » , , , , » Kindle zoom question for visual content

Kindle zoom question for visual content


I downloaded some manga demos from the Kindle shop and noticed that there are different zoom functions depending on the file. I'm wondering if anyone has more information on this.When I double-click, the page zooms in and is divided into 4 parts; with each click, you move through a quarter of the page (Example: Detective Conan, the older ones).Pinch to zoom manually - practical but annoying since the page always reloads when you lift your finger - I haven’t found a way to disable this.My favorite - I double-click the first image, and with each “page turn,” I move to the next image in fullscreen (Example: Drops of the Gods).Is there a way to know which comics or mangas have this feature before purchasing? And is it possible to use this with books transferred via USB? What file format is required for this? Can I manually set this up with Calibre, for example?Best regards and thanks via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/uaS3hOe
Share this article :

Post a Comment