Home » , , , , » A good children's book needs a good cover design - Recommendation Post

A good children's book needs a good cover design - Recommendation Post


I don't normally post stuff like this, but I had to after receiving excellent services from a professional. I recently hired a professional representing an agency called Premium Ebook Writers. They're a new firm. Naturally, I wasn't too sure. However, after speaking to Kenny, I realized they know their stuff well. I took a shot and it paid off great!They handled editing & proofreading, cover design, and formatting. I've already hired them to ghostwrite a sequel for my book as I am kinda out of ideas, and even asked them to provide a sample of some illustrations to see if they can create something worth my time. So far, it's been great. I found them through their ads on Facebook (facebook.com/pebwriters). They even have their own website though I was told it's currently under some maintenance. If you're seeking for individual services or the entire lot, these guys help and they tell you exactly everything you need to know to identify what's right and what isn't. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/DolOEpV
Share this article :

Post a Comment