Home » , , , , » Trade/Sale Kobo Aura One (Canada)

Trade/Sale Kobo Aura One (Canada)


Poor Uni student here, I really like my Aura one, but I'd like to exchange it for a smaller model. If anyone has a Clara they'd like to part with, whether that be trade or sell, DM me :) Good condition, no scratches, very small dent in outer plastic. Comes with leather(?) Kobo sleep case/cover (admittedly in rough shape, but it's functional and comfortable)No issues with Battery, and to be honest, it only saw sporadic use. I love this thing, and despite it being a slower eReader, it never really bothered me. Just want to switch to something that I can read easily with one hand and fits in my pocket.I also have a 25$ indigo gift card if that sweetens the deal 😭 via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/7OUHqZw
Share this article :

Post a Comment