Home » , , , , » Purchased the Terry Pratchett bundle on HumbleBundle and want to convert from Kobo to read on Kindle

Purchased the Terry Pratchett bundle on HumbleBundle and want to convert from Kobo to read on Kindle


Title says it all. I've searched for an explanation of how to do this that I can understand but no success.Basic points: I recently purchased the Pratchett bundle for Kobo (no Kindle version) because I wanted all of his books. I had assumed it would be relatively easy to convert them to read on my Paperwhite (don't want to read on PC or on an iPad Mini). The books have DRM protection and can be read using Adobe Digital Editions. When I download the individual titles to my PC from the Kobo web version I get a URL link with an ASCM extension.How can I convert this book, which I purchased, to a format I can read on my Paperwhite? (I do use Calibre to manage other e-resources so am somewhat familiar with it and the process of adding plug-ins).Thanks in advance.​ via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/PyeQu4o
Share this article :

Post a Comment