Home » , , , , » Help with a book project?

Help with a book project?


Hey everyone! I am so excited to be part of this sub as my kindle is definitely one of my favorite things I own, especially as we move into summertime travel and beach days!I got the book "The Bootlegger's Daughter" by Nadine Nettmann as an Amazon first read this past month and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a small project I am working on regarding this book (and others.)I am essentially using this book to help with an AI project because it was recently published and therefore only has limited info available online.If you read this book, remember it well enough, and could spare at least a few minutes to help me, I would greatly appreciate it! via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/Rg0uZPo
Share this article :

Post a Comment