Home » , , , , » Can someone help me with accessing a class through a book access code?

Can someone help me with accessing a class through a book access code?


Hi, I was busy for my first week of class and couldn’t open my cengage (mindtap) to purchase my book. It now says that the book is unavailable on their website, or rather that the deadline for it has expired. I don’t know where to get the book, or an access code since it’s unavailable.The book is Discovering Psychology: The Science of Mind (MindTap Course List) by John T. Cacioppo.Even if I purchase it online, like let’s say through Amazon, how can I know where the access code is, or if it will even give me an access code.I’ve not used any of these services before so any help would be really appreciated. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/DM5KRO4
Share this article :

Post a Comment