Home » , , , , » Finally found a work around to use immersive reader type line focus for pdfs.

Finally found a work around to use immersive reader type line focus for pdfs.


Thought I would share this in case others find this useful too. Step 1] Download the "reader line" extension on chrome/edgeStep 2] upload your pdf on google driveStep 3] Turn on the reader line extension and read your pdf using google drive! The reader line extension works fine on most websites, but it didn't seem to work on the pdf reader of these browsers. I thought of other ways we can read pdfs in browsers, so I tried Google drive and viola, it worked! In case others have found some another workaround to make line focus work with reading pdfs, please let us know here! Ideally I think it should be quite likely that a software exists, for example, a windows software that you install which does line focus around the lines that your cursor is at, but unfortunately I didnt find any. That would be best actually since you could then turn on the line focus on your PC, and then read any book format like ePub and read it on any book reader on your PC and use line focus! Note: I have no affiliation with the extension owner. I found this useful and thought I'd share. Cheers! via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/vaYbzxl
Share this article :

Post a Comment