Home » , , , , » New Release: The Challenges of Being Me, contemporary young adult now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited

New Release: The Challenges of Being Me, contemporary young adult now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited


The Challenges of Being Me, contemporary young adult preorders now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.All I want is to be me. I want to be seen for who I am and my own accomplishments. I want to experience life on my terms. That’s not too much to ask, is it?I want to run and hide, to pretend I never met her. But my friend Tyler needs me. We’ve been there for each other since the first day of freshman year. His girlfriend moved out without saying a word, I know he’s hurting. Once again I set my own needs to the side so I can support Tyler during his own time of heartbreak.A funny thing happened. The more we hung out, the more he started seeming like his old self. I wasn’t just helping him move past this break up, I was also falling for him at the same time and starting to forget about my own pain.Could he be the one? I’m starting to feel like I know who I am. Never in a million years would I think that would be possible. Yet, here I am. I’ve even worked up the courage to tell him how I feel, only for his ex to come back to town. I hate that for some people life looks so easy. I wish I knew their secret.Amazon link: https://ift.tt/ItV409c via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/KhiDm90
Share this article :

Post a Comment