Home » , , , , » Nervous about writing an ebook from the wrong place (my heart or the market?)

Nervous about writing an ebook from the wrong place (my heart or the market?)


Do people buy ebooks like they would by an article?I understand an ebook is longer naturally, just wondering if they buy it because of the author or because of the content initially.I’m trying to look for material for an ebook, and there’s nothing I’m particularly passionate about sharing.I figure though that if I become learned in a subject that has high interest and is something people will invest money into I can start from there, learning that.I guess my question is: do people write ebooks based on what’s in their heart or based on the market?I want to do it based on the market but I’m concerned I’m missing a fundamental principle when it comes to ebook writing if I do. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/xHgLqYD
Share this article :

Post a Comment