Home » , , , , » How Can I Put My Book On Amazon (And Other Sites, Too) In DIFFERENT Langauges?

How Can I Put My Book On Amazon (And Other Sites, Too) In DIFFERENT Langauges?


Hello,I had a question about my e-book I want to publish. First, I want to do it on Amazon, then move on to others. My original book is in English, but I would like to make it available in as many different languages as possible. For example, the original version is in English, but i want another version in Spanish, another in Macedonian, another in Chinese, etc.Can Anyone explain how this process works? I do not mind going through the process of translating it to each language that I want to, but I heard Amazon can detect if you use a translation software for that, and will not publish the book if you do it. But if I am cutting and pasting the translations onto a new (separate) Word document, then uploading this new document, essentially another book, how would they even know?I guess what I am asking here is how do I go about any of this?I also realize this may not be the right place to ask, but I couldn't figure out where to go with this first.Thanks for anyone who can lead me in the right direction here! via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/esl4MFr
Share this article :

Post a Comment