Home » , , , , » Requesting directions on how to simplify book formatting.

Requesting directions on how to simplify book formatting.


What is the most efficient way I can simplify tags on my e-books? For example only keeping indent and non-indent tags in place.I understand this will ruin the intended format of the book, however sometimes the errors I find doesn't justify keeping the book as it is. I have a set of saved searches of regular expressions to try and tackle this but the more complicated the tags placed on the e-book, the harder it is for them to work properly.My request is for a way to simplify the tags without absolutely demolishing the structure of the book, but if that's too much to ask, I would still love to hear a way to do it. I'm also using Calibre as my go-to program for editing my .epubs. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/2uapdiT
Share this article :

Post a Comment