Home » , , , , » Poems by Verbenaceae Lucifer

Poems by Verbenaceae Lucifer


https://ift.tt/pjJqzON IN NEW YORKWaking up to strawberries and blueberries,The smell of hot lemon tea and cologne of almond treeThis man is such a devotee of meI feel beautiful as he conveys beautyA new whiff of the air, fresh and freeI'm feeling euphoric, I want to gleeWhen it's not lovely fruits, it's pastryMy honey is my beeToo sweet like it's a decreeCharming like a Disney fairyIf it's not quiche, it's merely heKisses to engulf me like the seaI drown by love like a fly in milky coffeeThese are samples of my mornings in New YorkAbove the fray of NYCLong talks with even longer silver forksI feel handsomely prettyHis adoring praise equal to a mosqueI get lit before I get littyI hear the pop of a cork in my mind mildlyHe reminds me that I'm touched by God calmlyAs this god of mine is my lightning rod clearlyI start to unwind, little giddy, slightly sillyThis twinkling moment transcends time, the beautyEvery woman everywhere should feel flawlessly plenty fine in all cities via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/t5s7zxP
Share this article :

Post a Comment