Home » , , , , » Is there a way to get something like the android app experience on Windows 10 (being able to sync your books locally and keep track of progress)

Is there a way to get something like the android app experience on Windows 10 (being able to sync your books locally and keep track of progress)


Hi allAs the title says, I'm looking for some way to simply have offline copies of some of my google play books library. I really don't want to manually download the books as epub and then try and keep track of where I got to, I want something like the google play books android app where I can use the interface and sync books to be read offline and then it updates where I am in a book in my library when I go back online again.I think there used to be a Chrome extension years ago but can't find it anywhere....Thanks via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/3etNEzy
Share this article :

Post a Comment