Home » , , , , » "I Want Out" - Guide for going no contact from narcissistic parents, written by a psychologist, $0.99 Sale on Amazon until 30th January

"I Want Out" - Guide for going no contact from narcissistic parents, written by a psychologist, $0.99 Sale on Amazon until 30th January


Hi, I'm a clinical psychologist and also a former victim of narcissistic abuse, and I have recently published this book to try to raise awareness of what I think is the big unspoken pandemic of the 21st century: narcissistic personality disorder.The book is designed to help people who is about to go no contact (a usual last resort, extreme measure that victims are pushed into after some time living with a narcissist), but it can also be read as a general, educational work on narcissism. Information anyone can use (I wish it was taught in schools), given that narcissism is so prevalent in our days.The book can be acquired for free until Tuesday 24th Jan. I hope you find it interesting.https://ift.tt/QUBtqfZ via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/dn4b6Gv
Share this article :

Post a Comment