Home » , , , , » What is the best way to read ebooks in 2019?

What is the best way to read ebooks in 2019?


I have tried to get into Ebooks for the longest time, but I've been hopping around from platform to platform because there are a few things that I just hate that are forcing me to stick with dead-tree format.How should I be reading e-books in 2019?​PDF on my phone:No bookmarks - I always lose my placeText way too small, makes me feel blindkeep getting distracted by notifications and shit popping up over the book (partly my fault)​KindleE-ink was too damn slow to paginate throughShitty proprietary "locked in" format for everything.​PDF on computer:Same problems as PDF on phone, except at least you get larger text. via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/2LaCDlV
Share this article :

Post a Comment