Home » , , , , » "How to make video games" is available for free on Amazon

"How to make video games" is available for free on Amazon


Dear folks,In the past three years, I successfully developed and published two commercial video games (Galactic Crew and Monkeys & Dragons). Although I was a very experienced software developer and project leader before I started my own business, I learned a lot of stuff in very short time. And I made mistakes. A lot of them! However, my games were successful.I wrote a book about the game development process in general using my games as examples. I also had the opportunity to talk to other game developers like the devs from "Parkitect" or "Academia: School Simulator" who also contributed to my book. It is available for free on Amazon for Kinde for the next five days.It is my first book and I really would appreciate your feedback! Grab your free copy and let me know what you think, what you like, what you miss or what I should change!​https://ift.tt/340cT2h via /r/ebooks https://ift.tt/2RrodBU
Share this article :

Post a Comment