Home » , , , , » I wanted to let you folks know about Inkitt, and how you guys can get free ebooks from them

I wanted to let you folks know about Inkitt, and how you guys can get free ebooks from them


Hey there folks. My name is AJ. For about 3 or 4 months now, I have been part of this website called inkitt.com, and I definitely have to say that I enjoy it a lot. But that's not why I am typing this post up on my mobile device.The reason why I am typing this up is because every week, they will send me emails on free eBooks, and they usually send it in groups of 2 as you can see by the imgur link posted down below. I wanted to let you guys and gals know about this so you could get in on this as well.The first email that they send details the free eBook you can obtain. There are 2 links in the email. The first link contains a free gift card code that is almost always around $1.08, you click that link and it will take you to your Amazon page where you can apply it to your balance, and you go back to your email. Now keep in mind that there is a time limit/usage limit on those gift card codes. Once they expire, you can't use them anymore. The second link contains the eBook in question. You click that link, and it will take you to the eBook where you can purchase it for 99¢ depending on where you live and if tax is included in a digital purchase, which in that case, you have 9¢ left over now.The will send you a second email about 10-20 minutes later, letting you know they have another free eBook(s) for you, and that all you have to do is reply with a proof of purchase of the book you just bought. You reply to that email and you wait about 24 hours. They will then send you a 3rd email which will have the same contents as the first email, which is a link for a gift card code (depending on how many books there are being given, there will be more gift card cash) to be applied to your Amazon account, and the second link contains the path to the eBook on Amazon.Now, I have tried to post this over to r/freeebooks, but the guy over there was a dick and said this was a scam, so I figured I would come post it over here instead. It's their loss and your guys gain. I want you guys to know that this is not a scam. I have been using this website for quite some time, and the woman who sends me the codes, her name is Emma, she is really sweet and very helpful. If you want to contact her and ask her questions, you are more than welcome to. Her email is emma@inkitt.com. She will answer any questions you may have.The imgur post has all the proof that you need, and if you guys want to see my gift card balance as well as the different times a gift card is added, I will screenshot it and post it her upon request.Hope you all are having a great day. The temperatures here in Virginia suck right now. It's 27°.Enjoy your day. AJhttps://imgur.com/a/BCdv3 via /r/ebooks http://ift.tt/2ElQShJ
Share this article :

Post a Comment