Home » , , , , » How to remove linked words that bring me to the book's glossary

How to remove linked words that bring me to the book's glossary


Hi I have some books which come with underlined words linked to the book's glossary. In one of them (using amazon kindle) when i accidentally tapped on one word instead of changing the page, it would bring me to the glossary but by hitting the back arrow i could come back to my page. Now one of the books that also has this issue, brings me to the glossary page but with no back arrow to be able to go back to the page i was reading. This makes it a very frustrating reading. I know I can slide to change pages, but my brain is more used to tapping to change the page. Also I have tried converting the book to other formats but with all the underlined words appeared, only in .txt format was i able to remove them, except .txt format removes any other appealing details as table of contents, chapter logos and format, etc.I would appreciate any solution to remove underlined words linked to the glossary, or going back to what happened to me with the other book that let me go back to my current page. Thank you. via /r/ebooks http://ift.tt/2AOACri
Share this article :

Post a Comment