Home » , , , , » How do I use Adobe Digital Editions to view a book borrowed from a library in the Overdrive network?

How do I use Adobe Digital Editions to view a book borrowed from a library in the Overdrive network?


I've been scouring the Overdrive website, which indicates this is a possibility, but I keep running into troubles. I have ADE downloaded to my computer and authorized with my Overdrive account. However, my loans are from the Utah Online Library within Overdrive and they are not showing up anywhere on there.The Overdrive Media Console was supposedly also needing to be installed, but that appears to only be for audiobooks.And directly from my loans page on the online site, the only options I have to read a book are to read in Kindle (which I don't have, and don't want to read on my phone), or to read in my browser.Anyone have any suggestions? via /r/ebooks http://ift.tt/2AywI60
Share this article :

Post a Comment