Home » , , , , » Crossplatform ebook reader that supports sync

Crossplatform ebook reader that supports sync


I often purchase textbooks from various platforms (Kindle, iBooks, B&N) across various mediums (physical/digital). Because of that, my library is pretty much fragmented and there isn't a way for me to view my content in a cohesive manner. Is there an ebook reader that has the following the features:Multiplatform (must be available for MacOS, iOS, and Android)Cloud sync (It keeps track of where I was in a book across all my devices)Supports at least epub and pdf formatsThe closest two options I came across were Google Play Books and Kindle Reader App. GPB has a web client which is somewhat outdated and annoying to use. Kindle Reader has almost all the requested features, minus the support for epub files. via /r/ebooks http://ift.tt/2D44L3s
Share this article :

Post a Comment