Home » , , , , » Which reader should I choose? Need speed and freedom

Which reader should I choose? Need speed and freedom


Cross-posted in r/ebook, but realized how small that sub is.Hi all, I'm new here. I currently have a Pocketbook Touch Lux 3 which works fine. My mom borrowed it for a vacation, and have got really fond of it. So I'm thinking about letting her have it, which means I will be looking for a new reader for myself in a short while. Which should I pick? I would like it to be faster rendering than the Touch Lux 3, and I need it to support .epub and .pdf without any hazzle or manual conversions and stuff. It may be a bit larger in the screen, but thats not important. Kobo, Amazon or just a newer Pocketbook? What would you suggest? via /r/ebooks http://ift.tt/2hDepoH
Share this article :

Post a Comment